Friday, April 08, 2005

Whichever Way the Wind Blows



I witnessed a City Discustoid Moment walking down Morningside Drive yesterday evening. Youngish bloke about 20 m infront of me decided to piss up against the wall of Morningside Park, but did so without bothering to stop walking. Nonchalantly spraying urine to his side and then wiping his hands down his side when he got to the light. Ughhhhhhh. Someone hose him down from a fire hydrant, please.


Imagerly (nice word), I've been inverting my world a little this week. Like some of the results. Haven't inverted much else....

Moosakkerlie (nice wordler), I've gone a bit ambient and heavily delayed. Nothing digitally deposited yet, mind.

With the spring clocks sprung, I'm off out into the real world more & more. Looking forward to both the 5-boro bike tour (thanks, JDB!) & the Great Saunter coming up soon. Gimmie baseball, n'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home