Monday, February 28, 2005

Three One


A day of reconciliations...?
Seem to have come in a three, like good Lahndahn buses.

Not sure that one of them bothered stopping: stuck its blinker on, I stuck me arm out, driver waved me on board, but seems to have put his foot down and trundled past anyway. Think the top deck might have been empty.

Second was a slow mover, never really left the bus stop. Pretty easy to get on and off and on again. Nice to take the regular seat by the back though. Views good through the windees.

Third was a special from far away. Not on its regular route. I knew it was coming even though I didn't know it was coming. This one came in a dream first. Weird to be dreaming of buses at all, innit. It'll pass this way again, undoubtedly. Maybe a bit unsteady on its wheels, but makes for a more exciting journey. Makes request stops only. I haven't rung that bell in a long while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Apprentice said...

Reconciliations, good. These are wonderful. My has written something about invisible buses which she'll be posting later in the week. I think you might like it, you share a pticklr flavour of humour. Friends again. Rah!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Looked up the meaning of bus in my dream dictionary. It represents experience, or relationship with a group of people; direction taken in company with others. Hmmm!

Beauty photo, btw. Pleasant dreams!

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onjourArt Ascii(Paul)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well birdw0rks interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream dictionary and I came across your site and while Three One wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream dictionary infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home