Saturday, April 09, 2005

Caffeinated Reflection



I love snapping reflections in coffee. Something about that dark, oily surface and the hint of another world lurking within the caffeinated opaqueness.


After much procrastination, the two-wheeled birdsmobile is fully juiced, tuned, and bouncing on its new lower bracket. Oh what a difference it makes. I bombed around the periphery of the island via the superb riverside paths (on the east south; west past the Battery Park hoards; north on the west) like a greasedgit in the brilliant Manhattan afternoon. Watched the tourists and rigging for a bit in South Street Seaport, took my time on the west side north of the seventies (one of my fave parts of NYC), and felt fully sprung.

First visit to the Bronx Bombers tomorrow. Definitely Spring!

4 Comments:

Blogger Apprentice said...

I like these too, they are lovely. Time to get the bike out, hmm? You are right, we have had blizzards here this week, so it must be Spring!!

4:53 AM  
Blogger birdw0rks said...

ha! slightly different prospect biking thru that cold wind cummin doon from the Yurals! coolish here, but bright, and try and stop my wheel spinnin'! ;)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Apprentice said...

where are you, boids? more blogging perlease. :)

6:11 AM  
Blogger birdw0rks said...

I obey....:D

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home