Thursday, January 13, 2005

Usual


foggy
Originally uploaded by birdw0rks.

I feel usual today.
Must be something I didn't eat.

Damp, grey day in Gotham.
Can't say I don't like that though (with the caveat of not being the norm). Like being wrapped in a large, cool, damp dog blanket outside. Seems to make a few people express their paranoia though. "Are you threttneeng me?". Or could just be coincidence.

Bunhead crawled out of the Seattle mirk to send cyberword, typing of fog.

Online find of the evening is Sara's head. Really made me smile, anyway. Her photo site 's pretty damn impressive too. Nice one awfulsara.


2 Comments:

Blogger SpaceCake said...

Breath-taking! I think you know my love for Central Park knows no bounds... :)

Liz

6:25 AM  
Blogger Sara Popp said...

Aw thanks Birdy! I... just found your blog. And I still can't get that damn song out of my noggin.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home