Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Aiming with the eyes shut



Am in one city for a week for the first time in a while. (I keep leaving the house checking to make sure I've a boarding pass...)

The New York Flickerite podcast is finally under way once more. Now that the clocks have retarded and the cool autumn nights are schlurping in, I am nudging myself toward long-overdue sonic editing. The ex-Evile One, Mr. Crotchcap is the first on the splice block. Once I have chance to capture the dulcet tones of the Fleecieone for voices from the crisper intros, we'll be set to roll proper again with Episode 3. There are at least 6 or 7 other bods that I did the photo wander and record thang with last winter and a fat number of hours to earlobe it through, but at least the pod is rolling.

Birdw0rks have finally hit iTunes too, with the Omelette available in full. According to CDBaby, I've also just earnt a juicy 5 cents via Napster plays, n'all. All proceeds from plakky copy CD and digital sales go to the UK M.S. Society, so if you're reading this and you fancy donating a little moolah to a good cause in return for some ropey, badly-conceived bird moosak, please click accordingly.

And a congrats to Her With the New Bump!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home