Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Lit Breakfast



Anyone else been blog spammed? First for me - a 'reader's comment' along the lines of "hi, I was just passing through and found your site. don't have too much fun now. check out my own site. I'm interested in really cheap vacations to Bermuda" etc.
Tossers.

Inbetween covering my head with roughage, effervescing, inflating cartelagenous beasts, getting generally sharkelated, and animating cake heads in flickrland.

Getting a dose of the ball parks this week.

T. finally getting some mobility & a 2nd dr.'s opinion is the exact opposite of the "operate now - give me your money" first. Surprise surprise. Good to see her stretching her legs on a bike machine for the first time in a coupla months.

And bloody 'ell, my cousin's up the duff. Congrats Vicks & And!

1 Comments:

Blogger knautia said...

Yup, the buggers got me, too - I was idly wondering if they followed the link from your blog, but I guess it's randomly generating shite about shares in 'timber energy' - ooh, 15c a share, must hand over my credit card details...

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home